Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

Interested? Contact Me

Real Estate – buy and hold, flip, re-zoning/land assembly

USD 500,000

  • Country: United States
  • US States/Cities: CA: Long Beach
  • Industry: Real Estate
  • Type of Partner: Silent
  • Development stage: Establishment
  • Listed: January 16, 2019 3:02 pm
  • Expires: This ad has expired

Description

We are a couple with a strong background in project management and real estate investment. We want to expand our portfolio and are looking for investors for various real estate investment opportunities; flips, buy and holds, re-zoning etc. We do all the project management from finding the properties to re-selling them again, whether it is managing the renos (if time permits we will even roll up our sleeves to do some of the renos), handling all aspects of rentals, permits for re-zoning or anything else required for the project. We want to build long lasting relationships with our investors and want to make it a win win for everyone. Solid ROI for our investors is important to us.

Of note, we have a very interesting and potentially lucrative opportunity related to land assembly. Currently we have a verbal commitment from an investor to provide approximately 45% of the capital required. We now are searching for the right partner/s to attain the remaining 55% of funds necessary to complete this investment.

We would be very pleased to further discuss in detail the above or other possibilities.

We are happy to negotiate the return of investment depending on the project. We want our investors to be highly satisfied with their ROI and continue to partner up with us.

No Tags

  

Listing ID: 805c3f8db73dfb2

Report problem

Processing your request, Please wait....

Leave a Reply